Replacement Filter for Living Water Series II, III
This is our recommended replacement for the original brand filter (that costs about twice as much) for your Living Water II or III water filtration system. The small 0.5-micron filtration is excellent for all water sources.
- Reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and protozoan cysts in residential and commercial drinking water
- Nominal filtration rating of 0.5 micron
- Bonded PAC media with polyolefin wraps and polyethylene netting
- Initial pressure drop of 3.7 psi at a flow rate of 2 gpm
- Temperature range of 40 to 180 degrees F (4.4 to 82.2 degrees C)
Note: This item will be drop shipped to you from our supplier.