New Model 350P Collapsible Reel for Winding Filament, String and more MADE in USA
- Added Ribs to Spokes to increase strength and reduce bending
- New Hubs hold spokes from both sides for added strength and stability
- Spokes are 32% THICKER than original spokes
- Set Marker Ring to hold size for each coil
This is an economy version of a coiling machine used to coil small amounts of filament, cord, rope, etc. into 4" to 8" diameter coils. It is not designed for winding wire or heavy cables but works great with lightweight items.
Examples of what you can wind with it:
- 3D Printer Filament (we made it to do this)
- Yarn (just in coils, not balls)
- Small Ribbon
- String, Twine, small nylon cord like parachute cord
- SMALL wire, 20ga or smaller, maybe 18ga lamp cord
- CAT5-6 Network wire up to about 30-50'
- Other small, lightweight items
Simply feed the end of the item to be coiled onto the spool and wind as much as you like. When done, tie the coil to hold it together and slide the end of the reel outward to reduce the size of the spool. The coil easily removes off the end of the spool.
By making our unit from primarily plastic parts, we reduce the cost and shipping weight to save you money. If you have a light to moderate need for a coiling system, this one is right for you.
Max Height: 16 Inches (fully extended)
Max Width: 13 Inches
Length: 15.5 Inches
Warranty: 1 Year Part Replacement
Manufacturer: CP3, Inc.
Part Number: 348P
Made in USA
- Easily dispense smaller amounts of filament, cord, etc. into sample sizes or small coils
- Center spool will adjust to from 4" to 8" I.D. for coiling product. Right hand or Left Hand Compatible with no modification.
- Product ships 99% assembled, just attach two bolts to complete setup. Assembles in about 1-2 minutes.
- Made in USA in Huntsville, AL. Guaranteed for 1 year. Free Replacement of Any Defective Parts.
- Compared to the lowest priced metal versions, you can save o $200! The least expensive metal version we found sells for $370-$400.ver