The Shower Solution: Stop Shower Pipe movement in Minutes
If your shower pipe moves, you may be headed for an expensive leak in the wall behind it!
- Prevents Leaks inside the wall behind your shower
- Installs in minutes saving up to $200-$500 vs taking the wall apart
- Stops movement of your shower pipe to keep it from causing a leak later
- Requires only a Screwdriver and about 15 minutes to install
- Works on most shower pipes. Includes new Chrome Flange cover.Product description
Does your shower pipe move around when you adjust the direction of the shower? If so, you’re headed toward a leak in the wall. And that will be expensive to repair. You can help avoid leaks by securing your shower pipe in place.
Before the Shower Solution, the only way to do this right was to take out a section of the wall, install a support board and attach the shower pipe to it. Then, the wall has to be repaired and recovered or repainted. This type of repair can cost hundreds of dollars.
The Shower Solution solves the problem in just minutes and installs with just a screwdriver or power screwdriver. Anyone can do it, and it really works!
Quick Instructions (Full instructions included in the package)
- Remove the shower head
- Slide the Shower Solution over the pipe and mark the four holes
- Slide the Shower Solution back and using the included wall anchors, put one at each mark, hammer it in a little, then screw it into the wall.
- Replace the Shower Solution with the extension going back inside the wall.
- Screw it down with the supplied screws.
- Insert the two silicone spacers alongside the pipe and pull gently on the pipe as you place them.
- Let the pipe slide back in place taking the silicone spacers back with it so that it is snug.
- Slide the supplied chrome flange over the pipe and up against the Shower Solution to cover it.
- Reattach your shower head making sure you have a little plumbers tape on the threads to prevent leaking at the shower head.
YOU’RE DONE! Your shower head will not move in any direction!